Official Appia Antica &
Aqueduct Park Bike Tour (Route C)
The first VI miles of Appia Antica & the Aqueducts
Discover both the Appia Antica and the aqueducts in one shot. This bike tour is without a doubt the best way to visit the park of the Appian Way without missing anything. Bike through the arches of the aqueducts, a unique engineering project. Take a break in our protected area nominated as a UNESCO site in 2023. An unforgettable experience to really dive into the natural and cultural heritage of the capital.
Daily, except Wednesday
3.5 hours - 10 miles
- Professional guide
- High quality e-bikes/bikes
- Helmets, locks & maps
- Child seats up to 20 kg (upon request)
- Starting Point: Our office at Via Appia Antica 60
- Circus and Villa of Maxentius (inside) – explore the second biggest Roman circus in the Roman world.
- Mausoleum of Romulus (inside) – step inside an imperial mausoleum built for an emperor’s son.
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella (outside) – learn the incredible story of this ancient tomb and the woman for whom it was built.
- Capo di Bove Bath Complex (inside) – explore the thermal complex of the emperor Marcus Aurelius’ tutor.
- Caffarella Valley
- Aqueducts Park Area (outside) – learn all about the aqueducts, true masterpieces of Roman engineering.
- Return to our office.
Know Before You Go
- This is our most complete tour, includes some stretches with traffic and is only available on e-bike
- E-bikes are available from 9 years old and up (135 cm, 4,40 feet). For adults, e-bikes are homologated up to 90 kg
- Please read our Cancellation Policy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.