Official Appia Antica &
Aqueduct Park Bike Tour (Route C)
The first VI miles of Appia Antica & the Aqueducts
Discover both the Appia Antica and the aqueducts in one shot. This bike tour is without a doubt the best way to visit the park of the Appian Way without missing anything.
Bike through the arches of the aqueducts, a unique engineering project. Take a break in our protected area nominated as a UNESCO site in 2023. An unforgettable experience to really dive into the natural and cultural heritage of the capital.
This is our most complete tour, lasting 3.5 hours and covering 12 miles.
Daily, except Wednesday
- Professional guide
- High quality e-bikes/bikes
- Helmets, locks & maps
- Child seats up to 20 kg (upon request)
- Starting Point: Our office at Via Appia Antica 60
- Circus and Villa of Maxentius (inside) – explore the second biggest Roman circus in the Roman world.
- Mausoleum of Romulus (inside) – step inside an imperial mausoleum built for an emperor’s son.
- Tomb of Cecilia Metella (outside) – learn the incredible story of this ancient tomb and the woman for whom it was built.
- Capo di Bove Bath Complex (inside) – explore the thermal complex of the emperor Marcus Aurelius’ tutor.
- Aqueducts Park Area (outside) – learn all about the aqueducts, true masterpieces of Roman engineering.
- Return to our office.
Know Before You Go
- This is our most complete tour, includes some stretches with traffic and is only available on e-bike
- E-bikes are available from 9 years old and up (135 cm, 4,40 feet). For adults, e-bikes are homologated up to 90 kg
- Please read our Cancellation Policy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.