The electric golf cart routes are available every day except Wednesday, the tours are carried out in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish. The activities are carried out by licensed tour guides, tour leaders and certified nature guides
A journey across the first three miles of the Ancient Appian Way. Starting from the church of Domine Quo Vadis, we will arrive where the majestic Tomba di Cecilia Metella and the monumental area of Emperor Massenzio (including Circo, Villa and Mausoleo di Romolo) stand. During the journey, the guide will illustrate the characteristics of this first stretch of the Appia Antica with (external) stops at the Catacombs of San Callisto, the Basilica of San Sebastiano and the Tomba di Cecilia Metella.
- MEETING/ENDING POINT: 58/60, Via Appia Antica ℅ Info Point Appia Antica
- DURATAION: 2h and 30 min
- ENTRANCE INCLUDED (FREE): Circus and Villa of Massenzio, Tomb of Romolo, San Sebastiano Church (according to mass time)
- STOP: Tomb of Cecilia Metella
- COST: from 1 to 5 people: € 250,00
As an alternative to renting a golf cart with a guided tour, you can opt to rent the vehicle with the driver only, in which case the rate is € 50 per hour. Rental is required for at least two hours. You can not hire our golf cart on your own, but either with the driver or with our professional tour guide.
- NOTES:It is not possible to carry wheelchair on the vehicle, the passenger will be accompanied by his/her carer that may leave the wheelchair in our Infopoint.