EcoBike manages the main tourist information office along the Ancient Appian Way, or Regina Viarum.
- It provides different kind of services for local and foreign tourists visiting the Park.
- We plan several educational itineraries to discover the main archaeological, historical and naturalistic attractions of the Park. The guided tours are available for groups, private and companies: on foot, by bike, e-bike (electric assisted bike) and electric golf cart.
- The tourist office of the Appia Antica Park opened in 2005 and it is managed by EcoBike Ltd since April 2014.
The tourist office provides:
- Bike rental for adults and children, e-bikes, MTB, child seats up to 20 Kg
- Guided tours by bike or on foot for scholars institutes, companies and individuals
- Maps and brochures about the Park, Rome and Public Transportations
- Bus tickets (ATAC), RomaPass and BigBus
- Free Wi-Fi
For any information, please send us a message
Take a look at our infopoint
BOOK NOW YOUR BIKE OR GOLF CAR
Follow the steps below. For any further assistance or information send us a message here.
- WINTER DISCOUNT: 20% off on online reservation from Nov, 1st 2019 to Feb. 29th 2020 using the discount code: winter2019
- On Wednesday since S. Callisto Catacombs are closed you will have to ride the first part of the Appian Way with cars up to the beginning of the traffic free area or you will need to ride across the Caffarella Valley to reach the pedestrian area
- On Monday some of the monuments are closed: Circus and Villa of Massenzio, Tomb of Cecilia Metella, Quintili’s Villa
How to get to EcoBike by bus:
– Line 218 (running every 30 min) from Piazza San Giovanni (A line subway)
– Line 118 (running every 30 min) from Circo Massimo (subway B line) or Piazza Venezia
Both lines stop close to our office, at the bus stop “Appia Antica/Domine Quo Vadis”.
– Lines 30express (that runs only from Monday to Saturday), 714 and 715 : get off at the bus stop Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense, take Circonvallazione Ardeatina through the park and after 5 minutes walking you will get to our office at 60, Via Appia Antica.
How to get to EcoBike by bike:
You can ride on the cycle path that runs along Via Cristoforo Colombo, then take Circonvallazione Ardeatina. Our tourist office is at the end of the path that will lead you on Via Appia Antica.
How to get to EcoBike by car:
You can get here by car every weekday except Sundays and Holidays because the Appia Antica is closed to traffic.
Free parking available in Via Appia Antica 50; opening time: 9,00, – 7,00 pm.